Monday, December 20, 2010

masking tape!

Finally my last order for the year arrived in time before christmas. I was afraid it cannot reached on time. the moment I have been waiting for. I have put an order for 3masking tapes: 2pcs of Christmas edition (red/silver) and Little Garden edition on 7th Dec. It arrived on 18th Dec. Phew!

Here are some of my collections with the new arrival.



some were bought by my friends. :) and I am hoping people will like this cute masking tape. You can't find any of this in KK.

4 comments:

  1. wow, masking tapes direct from Japan! Can't wait to see your craft by using masking tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind to share which Japan web site you are purchasing this masking tape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Apple: You can check out Rakuten. Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete